Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management BSc Horticulture PDF Download
Download the free BSc Horticulture ICAR E-Course PDF notes of Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management with content index. Download the pdf of Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management e Krishi Shiksha.
Content Index of BSc Horticulture Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management pdf e-course.
- Importance of Soil fertility
- Soil productivity
- Plant nutrients
- Functions and Deficiency symptoms of essential nutrient elements
- Functions & Deficiency symptoms of Secondary Nutrients
- Function and Deficiency Symptom of Micronutrients
- Consumption of nutrients & Nutrient Interactions
- Availability of Nutrients
- Transformation & Availability of Nutrients in the soil
- Acid soil and Calcareous soil
- Salt affected soils
- Alkali soils
- Soil fertility evaluation
- Soil Testing
- Organic matter and its composition
- Role of Organic matter decomposition
- Methods of Fertilizer Application
- Integrated Plant Nutrient Management System (IPNMS)
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.