Environmental Science BSc Horticulture PDF Download
Download the free B.Sc. Horticulture ICAR E-Course PDF of Environmental Science. Download the pdf of Environmental Science e Krishi Shiksha.
Topics Name of Environmental Science pdf e-course.
- Scope and Importance of Environmental Studies
- Natural resources: Renewable and Nonrenewable resources, Land and Water Resources
- Natural Resources; Forest, Wildlife, Energy and Food Resources
- Ecosystems; Definition, Concept, Structure, and Functions
- Producers, Consumers and Decomposers, Energy flow, Types of ecosystems
- Bio-diversity; Definition, Classification, Threats to biodiversity and its conservation
- Environmental Pollution; Causes, Effects, and Control Air
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Causes, Effects, and Control of Water and Marine Pollution
- Causes, Effects, and Control of Soil Pollination
- Causes, Effects, and Control of Noise and Thermal Pollution
- Causes, Effects, and Control of Nuclear Hazards and Industrial wastes
- Disaster management, Flood, Earthquake, Cyclones, and Landslides
- Social issues and the environment, unsustainable to sustainable development
- The Environment Protection Act, The Air Act, The Water Act, The Wildlife Protection Act, and Forest Conservation Act
- National and State level organization environmental Laws and Acts- Environmental Education-CDM
- Women and Child Welfare, HV\AIDS and Role of information technology on Environment and Human health.
Download link for the Environmental Science pdf
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.