Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops BSc Horticulture PDF Download
Download the free BSc Horticulture ICAR E-Course PDF notes of Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops with content index.
Content Index of BSc Horticulture Growth and Development of Horticultural Crops pdf e-course. BSc Horticulture Notes PDF.
- Growth factors and Growth Correlation
- Growth Analysis
- Plant Growth Hormones
- Mechanism of Abscission and Senescence of Leaves
- Flowering: Floral Development, factors affecting flowering
- Physiology of flowering in plants
- Photoperiodic Induction and Floral Harmone
- Physiology basis of Training and Pruning
- Source and Sink Relationship
- Regulation of Fruit Set and Development
- Physiology of Fruit Ripening- Climacteric and Non-Climacteric Fruits- Hormonal Influence
- Physiology of Seed Development and Maturation
- Dormancy of Seeds and Buds and Germination
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.