Plant Propagation and Nursery Management BSc Horticulture PDF Download
Download the free BSc Horticulture ICAR E-Course PDF notes of Plant Propagation and Nursery Management with content index.
Content Index of BSc Horticulture Plant Propagation and Nursery Management pdf e-course.
- Propagation-need and potentialities, sexual and asexual methods of propagation and their advantages and disadvantages
- Seed Dormancy: Causes and Types
- Seed Dormancy: Methods of breaking seed dormancy
- Polyembryony, apomixis, chimeras, and bud-sports
- Vegetative Propagation methods
- Physiology & Biochemical basis of Rooting
- Grafting techniques
- Budding techniques
- Factors influencing Rooting of Cutting and Layering
- Graft Incompatibility
- Plant Propagation Structures
- Plant Growth Regulators
- Micropropagation techniques
- Specialized Vegetative Structures
- Orchard management
- Nursery tools and Implements
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.