Farm Power and Machinery ICAR E-Course Free PDF Download
Download the free B.Sc. Agriculture ICAR E-Course PDF of Farm Power and Machinery. Download the pdf of Farm Power and Machinery e Krishi Shiksha.
Topics Name of Farm Power and Machinery pdf e-course.
- Farm Power in India
- Two-stroke and Four-stroke engines Working Principles
- Different Systems of IC Engine
- Tractors- Types and Utilities
- Tillage- Objectives and Types, Furrow Terminology and Methods of Ploughing, Field capacity, and Field Efficiency
- Primary Tillage- Objectives, Mould Board Plough, Disc Plough, Subsoiler, Components and Functions, Types, Advantages, and Disadvantages
- Secondary Tillage Equipment- Harrows, Land Forming Equipment- Rotavators- Wetland equipment – Puddlers and Manure tramplers- cage wheels
- Sowing methods- Seed drills, Seed cum Fertilizer drill components, and functions
- Paddy Transplanters, Types, Working Principle, Field, and Nursery requirement
- Implements for Intercultural Operations- Hoes, Long Handled weeders, Cultivators, and Rotary Tillers
- Sprayers and Their Functions, Classification, Manually Operated Sprayers, Power Sprayers, Dusters, Types and Uses Sprayers
- Harvesting Tools and Equipment- Sickles, Paddy Reapers, and Combine-Harvesting Machinery for Groundnut, Tubers Crops Sugarcane Harvesters
- Tools for Horticultural Crops- Propagation Tools, Planters, Harvesting Tools, and Machinery
- Equipment for Land Development and Soil ConservationDozers, Levelers, Chisel Plough, Sub Soil Plough, Blade Harrow, Bund Former Land Leveling
- Cost of Operation of Farm Machinery- Problem Solving
- Tractor and Implement Selection for Different Agricultural Operations
Download pdf of Farm Power and Machinery e-course
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.