Agriculture Extension Education MCQ – 03
Agriculture Extension Education MCQs -03
Agricultural Extension Important Questions, Agricultural extension education Questions for all agriculture competitive exams. Extension Education Question, Agricultural Extension Education Questions, Agricultural Extension Education MCQ for IBPS AFO, ICAR JRF, RAEO, RHEO, ADO, AAO, AEO, RHEO, SADO, SHDO and more exams.
1. Education cause:
(A) Change in knowledge
(B) Change in attitude
(C) Change in skills
(D) All of these
2. Which of the following extension approaches has got the highest intensity of influence?
(A) Mass approach
(B) Group approach
(C) Community approach
(D) Individual approach
3. Community development project was started in India in:
4. Which source of interview is the best in a rural society?
(A) Key informant
(C) Focused group
(B) None of the above
5. The full form of A. T. M. A. is:
(A) Agriculture Technology Management Association
(B) Agriculture Technology Management Agency
(C) Agriculture Technology Mission Agency
(D) None of the above
6. Method of mass communication is:
(B) Farm visit
(C) Group discussion
(D) News paper
7. T and V system of extension was started by:
(A) D. Benor
(B) M. Jackson
(C) M. Anderson
(D) O.P. Dhama
8. Which one is not the part of communication module?
9. High yielding variety programme was started in the year:
10. “Kisan Bharti” periodical is published from:
(D) Pant Nagar
Tags: agriculture extension mcq, agriculture extension mcqs, agriculture extension education mcqs, agriculture extension education mcq, agriculture extension education questions, mcqs agriculture extension education, extension education questions for IBPS AFO, AAO, Agricultural Extension Education MCQ for Exam, Agricultural Extension Education Questions, Extension education question
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.