Agricultural Economics Important Questions – 03
Agricultural Economics Important Questions
Agricultural Economics Questions, Agricultural Economics MCQs, Agricultural Economics Objective Questions for all agriculture competitive exams. Agricultural Economics Questions for IBPS AFO, ICAR JRF, RAEO, RHEO, ADO, AAO, AEO, RHEO, SADO, SHDO and more exams.
1. Which one is not the type of farming?
(A) Specialized farming
(B) Mixed farming
(C) Diversified farming
(D) Cooperative farming
2. A line passing through least cost points on isoquant map is called
(A) Ridge line
(B) Price line
(C) Expansion path
(D) Isocost line
3. The Price Elasticity of demand for salt is fruits.
4. There are ……………… Stages of production.
5. Which of the following item has the highest income elasticity?
6. The condition of market where few buyers are present:
7. The wage is not paid to a
(A) Permanent labour
(B) Casual labour
(C) Family labour
(D) Contract labour
8. Farm Profit is equal to:
(A) Gross Revenue-Net Returns
(B) Gross Revenue – Cos
(C) Gross Income-Risk Cost
(D) Gross Income-Gross Revenue
9. Maximum profit can be achieved in agribusiness when marginal return (MR) is
(A) Marginal cost
(B) Average output
(C) Total output
(D) Total cost
10. The cost of production can be minimized by using the principle of:
(A) Law of return
(B) Law of opportunity of
(C) Cost principle
(D) Law of least-cost combinations
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.