Crop Physiology B.Sc. Agriculture ICAR E-Course PDF Download
Download the free B.Sc. Agriculture ICAR E-Course PDF of Crop Physiology with content index. Download the pdf of Crop Physiology e Krishi Shiksha.
Topics Name of Crop Physiology pdf e-course.
- Role and significance of water
- Field capacity, Available soil water, and permanent wilting point
- Absorption of water – Mode of Water Absorption – Active and Passive Absorption and Factors Affecting Absorption
- Translocation of Solutes
- Mineral Nutrition
- Physiological Role of Nutrients
- Foliar diagnosis – Nutritional and Physiological disorders
- Photosynthetic pathways – C3, C4, and CAM.
- Krebs Cycle
- Protein and Fat Synthesis
- Transmission of Stimulus – Theories of Flowering
- Source Sink Relationship
- Plant Growth
- Growth Analysis
- Plant Growth Regulators
- Practical application of plant growth regulators in crop productivity.
- Environmental stress
- Seed Germination
- Abscission and Senescence
- Global Warming
Download link for the Crop Physiology pdf
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.