MP Vyapam RHEO Recruitment Syllabus
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the recruitment examination for the Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (RHEO). Get the exam Syllabus of the MP Gramin Udyan Vistar Adhikari recruitment examination. Candidates can get the recruitment notice at the official website of MPPEB peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates who are preparing for MP RHEO Recruitment Exam can download the Syllabus below the article.
Get the complete syllabus for MPPEB Rural Horticulture Extension Officer/Gramin Udyan Vistar Adhikari (RHEO)
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Mathematics
- General Science
- General Aptitude
- General Computer Knowledge
1. General Agriculture
Agriculture and its importance in the national economy.
- Major Crops of MP, Agrotechniques of major field crops of MP.
- Farming systems and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Introductory Agro Meteorology, Agro-climatic and Agro-ecological zones.
3. Soil Science
Soil and its composition and role in crop production, physical, Chemical, and biological properties of soil. Essential plant nutrients, their function and dynamics. Integrated nutrient management, Problem soils and their management.
4. Soil and water conservation, Watershed management
5. Plant Physiology
Absorption, translocation and metabolism of nutrients, Photosynthesis and respiration, Growth and development, and growth regulators.
6. Crop Improvement
Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to crop improvement.
Package of practices of important fruit vegetable Spices and economically important flowering plants, Nursery management and propagation methods of horticultural crops. Problems (unfruitfulness, alternate bearing, fruit drops etc.) and physiological disorders and their management. Post-harvest management and value addition of fruits and vegetables.
8. Plant Protection
Important insect pests and diseases affecting important crops and their management. Components of integrated pest and disease management. Spray equipment, their selection and maintenance. Rodent management. Safety precautionary measures during pesticide usage.
9. Agricultural Economics
Meaning, principles of economics as applied to agriculture, Farm planning and resource management for optimal production. Farming systems and their economic role. Marketing of agricultural produce and regulated markets in MP including initiatives like (e -chaupal) Price of agricultural produce and its role in agricultural production.
10. Agricultural Extension Education
Philosophy, objectives and principles of extension. Extension organizations at the state, district and block levels, their structure, functions and responsibilities. Methods of communication. Role of farmer’s organizations in extension services. Role and importance of training. Important rural development programmes in India.
MPPEB RHEO Preparation Strategy
- Candidate Must have very good knowledge of the MP RHEO Recruitment syllabus.
- The syllabus of MP RHEO is similar to B.Sc. Horticulture Program. If the Candidate studies with competitive aspects, they will be qualified in the MP RHEO recruitment examination.
- Read the best basic books and study material which will cover each and every part of the MP RHEO syllabus.
- In, the initial stage of MPPEB RHEO preparation cover, the basic part of the syllabus then read the remaining advanced part.
- Students must participate in the practice test series for MP RHEO.
- Candidates should consult previous papers of MP RHEO.
Candidates can Join our YouTube channel for all the content and the latest update.
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.