MP SADO 2023 Recruitment Syllabus
MPESB released the recruitment notification for the Senior Agriculture Development Officer (SADO) on their official website. Get the exam Syllabus of the MP Varishth Vikas Adhikari recruitment 2023 examination. Candidates can get the recruitment notice at the official website of MPPEB peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates preparing for the MP SADO Recruitment Exam can download the MP SADO 2023 Syllabus pdf below the article.
Get the complete syllabus for MP Senior Agriculture Development Officer/Varishth Vikas Adhikari (SADO) 2023.
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Mathematics
- General Science
- General Aptitude
- Agriculture, its importance in the national economy.
- Agro-climatic and agro-ecological zone, the geographic distribution of crop plants.
- Agriculture heritage, Sustainable agriculture.
- Important crop of India and M.P. Package of practices for cultivation of cereal, Pulses, oilseeds, Sugar, Fiber and forage crops
- Different cropping systems, Farming systems, Crop rotations, multiple and relay cropping, intercropping, mixed cropping and sequence cropping.
- Integrated crop management
- Precision farming
- Crop weather relationship, floods, Cold waves and frosts, Meteorological services to agriculture.
- Climate change and climate resilient agriculture
- Remote sensing
- Contingent crop planning.
- Soil as a medium for plant growth and its Composition
- minerals and organic constituents of the soil and their role in crop production
- Soil types of India and M.P. Chemical, Physical and microbiological properties of soils
- Essential plant nutrients, their functions and deficiency symptoms, Occurrence and Cycling in soils, Straight, complex, and mixed fertilizers and biofertilizers manufactured and marketed in India
- Integrated nutrient management for plants.
- Management of problem soils such as saline, alkali, and acid soils.
- Soil and water management
- Irrigation methods
- soil erosion, its causes, and control measures
- Rain Water conservation;
- Watershed development, Rainfed farming principles, and practices.
- Biochemistry/Physiology/Microbiology/Environmental Sciences:
- Fundamentals of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Fundamentals of crop physiology,
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Environmental studies and Disaster management
- Introduction to forestry.
- Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to the improvement of crops
- Development of plant hybrids and composites
- Important hybrid and composite varieties of crops.
- Important fruits and vegetable crops of M.P. and India, their package of practices Crop rotation, intercropping and companion crop.
- Role of fruits and vegetables in human nutrition.
- Post-harvest management and value addition of fruits and vegetables.
- Integrated weed management (IWM)
- Serious weeds and their control
- Principles of plant protection measures integrated control of pests and diseases.
- Pests and diseases affect major crops.
- Storage pests management, rodents management.
- Principles and objective of surveying.
- Contouring, Farm development, land capability classification, Farm machinery and equipment.
- Bullock drew power-driven Farm implements, Mechanization, and its relevance and scope in India.
- Seedbed preparation land shaping, seeding and intercultural tools or equipment
- Plant protection equipment, harvesting, and threshing machines
- Post-harvest machinery, Care, and maintenance before and after use of farm implements and machinery.
- Protected cultivation and secondary agriculture.
- Economics with reference to agriculture Farm planning and management for enhanced production
- Factors of Crop Production and production relationships
- Marketing of agricultural produce and regulated markets in M.P. Price of agricultural produce and its role in agricultural development.
- Impact of economic reforms on agriculture business.
- Principle and objectives of agricultural extension.
- Extension organization at the district and block levels, their structure, functions, and responsibilities.
- Methods of Communication Role of farm organizations in extension services.
- Women in agriculture, Women entrepreneur, Women empowerment; Opportunities for agriculture entrepreneurship and Rural enterprise.
MPPEB SADO Eligibility and Exam Pattern
Candidates who have Post Graduated in Agriculture and Graduated in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university or college are eligible for MP SADO/Varishth Vikas Adhikari Recruitment Exam.
There will be 100 questions in Part A of the MP SADO recruitment exam.
A total of 100 questions will be subject based on Part B of the MP SADO recruitment Exam. In this, questions will be asked under the above-mentioned syllabus.
MP SADO 2023 Preparation Strategy
- Candidate Must have very good knowledge of the MP SADO 2023 Recruitment syllabus.
- Read the best basic books and study material which will cover each and every part of the syllabus.
- In, the initial stage of MPPEB SADO 2023 preparation cover, the basic part of the syllabus then read the remaining advanced part.
- Students must participate in the practice test series for MP SADO 2023.
MP SADO 2023 Best Books for Preparation
- Fundamentals of Agriculture – Volume 1 and 2 – 2021 – Arun Katyayan – BUY NOW
- Agriculture at a Glance: An Enhanced Competition Explorer R.K. Sharma et al – BUY NOW
- Agriculture Success by BR Dall – BUY NOW
- Agriculture Success Objective by BR Dall – BUY NOW
- Order Complete Study Material for MP SADO Agriculture – BUY NOW
Candidates can Join our YouTube channel for all the content and the latest update.
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.