Introductory Agriculture B.Sc. Agriculture ICAR E-Course Free PDF Download
Download the Agriculture E-Course pdf of Introductory Agriculture for B.Sc. Agriculture. PDF of Introductory Agriculture e-Krishi Shiksha pdf for B.Sc. Agriculture is systematically arranged with a content index.
Name of Topic in E-Course pdf of Introductory Agriculture for B.Sc. Agriculture.
- Agriculture Heritage in India
- Development of Human Culture and the Beginning of Agriculture
- Indus Civilization
- Status of Farmers in Society during Indus, Buddhist, Mauryan, Gupta, and Sangam
- Kautilya’s Artha-Sastra, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Commodity Trade, etc.- Features of Village
- Agriculture in the Sangam Literature of Tamil Nadu
- Astronomy- Prediction of Monsoon Rains; Parashara, Varamihira, and Panchanga in comparison to Modern Methods
- Ancient Soil Classification and Maintenance of Soil Productivity
- Water harvesting and irrigation developments during different periods- Water StorageDistribution and relevance to modern agriculture
- Plant protection in Ancient Period- ITK- HarvestingThreshing and storage
- Crops- Indigenous and Introduced- History of Rice, Sugarcane, and Cotton
- Gardening in Ancient and Medival Period- Arbori Horticulture- Orchards
- Traditional Technical Knowledge
- Vegetable Farming –Floriculture- Perfumes and Medicinal Plants
- Role of Cattle and Others domestic animal management of cattle for draught and MilkIndigenous Breeds
- Description of Indian Civilization and Agriculture by travellers from China, Europe, and USA
- Our Journey in Agriculture and Vision for the future
Download the ICAR e Krishi Shiksha pdf of the Introductory Agriculture e-course
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.