MP RAEO 2023 Recruitment Exam Syllabus PDF
MP Vyapam RAEO Exam stands for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s Rural Agricultural Extension Officer exam. MP Employees Selection Board (MPESB) released the total of 1852 Post recruitment of Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO) of Group-B on the official website of the MP Employees Selection Board https://esb.mp.gov.in/ on 06 April 2023. MP Employees Selection Board released a notification for RAEO Recruitment 2023.
Get the exam Syllabus of the MP Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari recruitment examination. Candidates can get the recruitment notice at the official website of MPESB https://esb.mp.gov.in/ Candidates who are preparing for MP RAEO 2023 Recruitment Exam can download the Syllabus below the article. MP RAEO Vacancy 2023 Notification is out Now.
Get the complete MP RAEO syllabus pdf MPPEB Rural Agricultural Extension Officer/Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari (RAEO)
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Mathematics
- General Science
- General Aptitude
There will be a total of 100 questions in Part A of the MP RAEO exam. In this, questions will be asked under the above subjects.
1. General Agriculture
- Agriculture and its importance in the national economy.
- Major Crops of MP, Agrotechniques of major field crops of MP.
- Farming systems and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Introductory Agro Meteorology, Agro-climatic and Agro-ecological zones.
3. Soil Science
- Soil and its composition and its role in crop production
- Physical, Chemical, and biological properties of soil.
- Essential plant nutrients, their function, and dynamics.
- Integrated nutrient management, Problem soils, and their management.
4. Soil and water conservation, Watershed management
5. Plant Physiology
- Absorption, translocation, and metabolism of nutrients.
- Photosynthesis and respiration.
- Growth and development, and growth regulators.
6. Crop Improvement
Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to crop improvement.
- Package of practices of important fruit vegetable Spices and economically important flowering plants.
- Nursery management, and propagation methods of horticultural crops.
- Problems (unfruitfulness, alternate bearing, fruit drops, etc.) and physiological disorders and their management.
- Post-harvest management and value addition of fruits and vegetables.
8. Plant Protection
- Important insect pests and diseases affecting important crops and their management.
- Components of integrated pest and disease management.
- Spray equipment, their selection, and maintenance.
- Rodent management.
- Safety precautionary measures during pesticide usage.
9. Agricultural Economics
- Meaning, principles of economics as applied to agriculture
- Farm planning, and resource management for optimal production.
- Farming systems and their economic role.
- Marketing of agricultural produce and regulated markets in MP including initiatives like (e -chaupal)
- Price of agricultural produce and its role in agricultural production.
10. Agricultural Extension Education
- Philosophy, objectives, and principles of extension.
- Extension organizations at the state, district, and block levels, their structure, functions, and responsibilities.
- Methods of communication.
- Role of farmer’s organizations in extension services.
- Role and importance of training.
- Important rural development programs in India.
A total of 100 questions will be subject-based in Part B of the MP RAEO Exam. In this, questions will be asked under the above subjects.
MPPEB RAEO 2023 Eligibility and Exam Pattern
Agriculture and Horticulture Graduates with recognized university students can apply for MP RAEO 2023 Recruitment.
MPPEB RAEO 2023 exam will be conducted online in English and Hindi Language. The question paper will be divided into two parts. There will be a total of 200 questions in the MP Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari recruitment 2023 exam, which will be divided in half by both parts.
MP RAEO Preparation Strategy
- Candidate Must have very good knowledge of the MP RAEO 2023 Recruitment syllabus.
- Read the best basic books and study material which will cover each and every part of the syllabus.
- In, the initial stage of MP RAEO 2023 preparation cover, the basic part of the syllabus then read the remaining advanced part.
- Mastery of the syllabus will be achieved when the candidate reads the entire syllabus.
- After the cover entire syllabus, evaluate and analyze the previous paper on MP Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Recruitment. It will help to understand the pattern of the Examination.
- Students must participate in the practice test series for MP RAEO.
Related to MP RAEO 2023
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.