HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 Notification
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) released a notification for the recruitment of a Horticulture Development Officer (HDO) (Group-B) on the official website of HPSC https://www.ppsc.gov.in/ on 17 February 2023. Haryana Public Service Commission released a notification for HDO. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Haryana HDO Vacancy 2023 should know about the details of Total Posts, Important dates, and eligibility for HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023, which are mentioned below:
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Application Start 24 February 2023 Last Date for Application 16 March 2023 Exam Date for PPSC ADO 2022 To be notified
24 February 2023
Last Date for Application
16 March 2023
Exam Date for PPSC ADO 2022
To be notified
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Detail
Haryana Public Service Commission has released 63 vacancies for Horticulture Development Officer (Group B) HDO Recruitment 2023.
The total number of vacancies is classified according to the category below:
General (Unreserved): 42
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 – Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit
Students those are graduated with B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture is eligible for HPSC HDO recruitment in 2023. Students must have passed Matric or its equivalent standard in the Hindi or Sanskrit language. Students who apply for Haryana HDO 2023 must possess the requisite graduation qualification.
Age Limit for HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023: Minimum age for Haryana HDO recruitment is 18 Years and the Maximum Age is 42.
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 – Salary
Students who graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture has a golden opportunity in the recruitment of a Horticulture Development Officer. The salary of HPSC HDO will be 35,000 to 1,12,400.
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment of Haryana HDO 2023 can visit the official website of HPSC. The online application for Haryana Horticulture Development Officer 2023 will start on 24 Feb 2023. Candidates can apply online application for Haryana Horticulture Development Officer 2023 before the closing date of online application submission. The last date for application submission is 16 March 2023.
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 – Syllabus
The syllabus of the HPSC HDO 2023 Vacancy is not out yet. As mentioned the dominant part of the syllabus will be the Horticulture Subject, so for better preparation read the text and competitive books on Horticulture. Subjects that are included in Horticulture are Fruit Crops, Vegetable Crops, Flower Crops, Medicinal Crops, Aromatic Crops, and Post-harvest Management.
HPSC HDO Recruitment 2023 – Preparation Strategy
If you are planning to apply for HPSC Horticulture Development Officer Recruitment 2023, here are some tips and preparation strategies that can help you to crack the exam:
- Know the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of HPSC HDO: The first step to preparing for any exam is to understand the exam pattern of Haryana HDO and the syllabus of Haryana HDO. It will help you to create a study plan and prioritize your topics based on their weightage in the exam.
- Create a Study Plan: Once you know the exam pattern and syllabus, create a study plan. Allocate enough time to cover all the topics and make sure you revise regularly.
- Collect Study Material: Collect study materials like books, study notes, previous year’s question papers, and online resources. Make sure you choose the right material as per the syllabus.
- Focus on Basics: Start with the basics and build a strong foundation. Cover all the topics in detail and don’t skip any.
- Practice Mock Tests: Practicing mock tests will help you to understand the exam pattern, time management, and improve your accuracy. It will also help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
Remember, a disciplined study plan and a positive attitude are key to success in any exam. All the best for your preparation!
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.