UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Agriculture Syllabus – AgriBooks
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to release a notification for the recruitment of LT Grade Teacher Bharti 2023. Candidates can check the UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2023 Notification for the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023, which is for 8166 posts. It is important for candidates to check the notification for the UP LT Grade Exam Date 2023 and stay updated with the latest news today for 2023. Candidates who are interested should read the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 New Vacancy Notification before applying online at uppsc.up.nic.in.
Exam Pattern of UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the UP LT Grade Teacher position is comprised of a single stage – the written exam. Candidates who successfully pass this exam will be placed on the UP LT Grade Assistant Result List. To gain a better understanding of the exam pattern, candidates can refer to the detailed information provided below.
- The UP LT Grade Teacher has written examination will be conducted in a traditional pen and paper format, where candidates will be required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet.
- The exam will consist of objective-type questions, and the candidates must follow the instructions given.
- For every correct answer, candidates will receive 1 mark, and for each incorrect answer, there will be a deduction of 0.33 marks.
- The total duration of the examination is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Those who clear the UP LT Grade Teacher Cut-Off will be invited to the next stage of the selection process, which is Document
- The written examination will consist of a total of 150 multiple-choice questions, of which 30 questions will be related to General Studies and the remaining 120 questions will be based on the main subject of the UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 exam.
Syllabus of Agriculture for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023
UP LT Syllabus for General Studies
History of India and Indian National Movement: In History of India emphasis should be on a broad understanding of social, economic, and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence.
Indian and World Geography: Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World: Questions on the Geography of India will relate to the Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India. In World Geography only a general understanding of the subject will be expected.
Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, rights issues, etc – Indian polity and Governance questions will test knowledge of the country’s Constitution, and political- system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
Indian Economy and Social Development: The candidates will be tested with- respect to problems and relationships between population, Environment, and Urbanisation. broad features of economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
Current Events of National and International Importance: This will also include questions on Games & Sports.
Indian Agriculture: The candidates will be expected to have a general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce, and its marketing.
General Science: Questions On General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on the role of science and technology in the development of India.
Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level: Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry.
Main Subject (Agriculture)
Agronomy: Definition, concept, scope, and development of Agronomy, Climate based classification of crops. Environmental factors affecting crop production. Weather forecast. Scientific cultivation of important cereals, pulses, Oil seeds, and fodder. Fibre and cash crops.
Horticulture: Concept of horticulture, its importance, and scope. Orcharding and kitchen gardening. Scientific cultivation of major fruits and vegetable crops of U.P. Principles and methods of fruit and vegetable preservation. Causes of spoilage of fruits and vegetable products.
Soil Science: Definition of soil. Soil formation and development Physical, Chemical, and Biological properties of soil. Soils of U.P. Essential plant nutrients and their deficiency symptoms. Manures, fertilizers and biofertilizers, problem soils, and their reclamation. Soil erosion, causes, and control measures. Soil testing. Absorption of water and plant nutrients. Elementary idea of photosynthesis, respiration, and transpiration.
Types of seed and their quality.
Irrigation and Water Management: Sources and methods of irrigation. Quality of irrigation water. Moisture conservation Types of drainage-their merits and demerits.
Classification of pesticides, and control measures of different weeds, insects, and diseases of important cereal, fruits, and vegetable crops.
Agricultural Engineering: Farm machinery and their maintenance. Tillage, intercultural and spraying equipment.
Animal Husbandry: Important breeds of cows, buffaloes, sheep, and goats. Methods of animal breeding. Principles of feeding. Maintenance and production ratio: Description, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments of anthrax, foot and mouth, disease, rinderpest, mastitis, and milk fever.
Agricultural Extension Education: Farm records. Revenue records of holdings: Village and agricultural development programs of Central and State Governments Agricultural Universities, KVK, and other extension organizations.
Exam Strategy for Preparation of UPPSC LT Grade Teacher
- Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The first step in preparing for the UPPSC LT Grade Exam is to understand the exam pattern and syllabus. This will help you to plan your study schedule and focus on the most important topics.
- Create a Study Plan: Create a study plan that is realistic and achievable. Divide your time between different subjects, and make sure to allocate enough time for revisions.
- Study Material: Use the best study material available, such as NCERT textbooks, previous year question papers, and study notes.
- Practice Tests: Take as many practice tests as you can. This will help you to improve your speed, accuracy, and time management skills.
- Focus on Weak Areas: Identify your weak areas and focus on them. Make sure to allocate more time to these areas.
- Stay updated: Stay updated with current affairs, general knowledge, and the latest trends in the field of education.
- Take care of your physical and mental well-being: Get enough sleep, exercise, and eat healthily. This will help you to maintain focus and energy throughout the exam preparation period.
By following these strategies, you can increase your chances of success on the UPPSC LT Grade Exam. Remember to stay consistent, disciplined, and focused in your studies and you will be on your way to achieving your goal of becoming an LT grade teacher.
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.