Introductory Economics BSc Horticulture PDF Notes
ICAR E-Course Horticulture
Download the free BSc Horticulture ICAR E-Course PDF notes of Introductory Economics with content index. Download the pdf of Introductory Economics e Krishi Shiksha.
Content Index of BSc Horticulture Introductory Economics pdf e-course.
- Introductory economics
- Economics as a science
- Utility analysis
- Indifference curve
- Assumption and properties of indifference curve
- Income effect
- Demand analysis
- Elasticity of demand
- Measurement of elasticity of demand
- Introduction to cost concept
- Short run cost
- Long run costs
- Introduction to consumers surplus
- Introduction to the theory of production
- Laws of variable input
- Introduction to production- land & labor
- Introduction to Capital
- Introduction to enterprises
- Introduction of market
- Classification of market
- Price determination
- Introduction to the theory of factor pricing
- Introduction to the theory of Rent
- Introduction to wages and Theory of Labour
- Introduction to capital and Keyness’s liquidity preference theory of interest
- Concept of Profit
- GNP & NNP
Download the Introductory Economics ICAR e Krishi Shiksha pdf for BSc Horticulture Ist Year.
Hello, I am Sonu Verma, M.Sc. (Horti.) Agriculture content writer, and an enthusiast who loves to share knowledge. No Culture Without Agriculture.